Racing Edge Motorsports focuses on keeping our customers needs as the top priority. By adapting our services, we hope to bring the best karting experience to each customer. The services provided are unique and are meant to help develop young men and women in a professional motorsports environment. Here at REM we feel that the more services that can be implemented to help the driver and mechanic, the better each racers results will be come race day. If you require more information or pricing on any of these services please contact or call Racing Edge Motorsports, and remember, REM accepts anyone no matter the chassis they drive. Contact us today!
Arrive and Drive Program
• Chassis package for appropriate class.
• Engine package for appropriate class
• Paddock space.
• Chassis preparation between events.
• Chassis transportation.
• Driver coaching and session debriefs
• Mechanic Support. (optional, at extra cost).
• Hospitality which includes lunches and an area for lounging
This program is very flexible and gives customers an array of options for their weekend of racing. Each kart is customer will be eligible for the unprecedented support offered by REM to help advance each driver to a new level of performance.
The Karting Support Program
• Equipment transportation to and from each event.(Available to anyone no matter the chassis brand)
• Chassis preparation: Chassis and engine cleaning, equipment insepction.
• Kart storage: Offering space to various kart racers that require storage for karting equipment.
• Pit parking: 10x10 parking space under the team tent. Access to driver/mechanic support, hospitality and debriefs.
• Chassis straightening table (available to anyone no matter the chassis brand)
• A stock of parts, tires, lubricants and various karting related needs.