The Max DD2 has the main characteristics of the FR125 Max plus a 2 speed gearbox, which give a maximum of power in slow corners or on the strait line, in fact, everywhere on the track. This engine has a direct drive system, the rear axle passes through the engine, eliminating the chain and problems linked to this traditional system. The engine is powerful and develops 32 h.p.
- Single, two stroke reed valve
- Gearbox: 2 speed, control on the steering wheel
- Oil-in-fuel lubrication
- Pneumatic adjustable exhaust valve
- Cylinder volume: 124,8 cc
- Power: 32 hp (24 kW) at 11.750 rpm.
- Aluminum radiator
- Exhaust pipe with after muffler
- 12 v battery, electric start
- Weight: Engine 17,5 kg With accessories: 27 kg